Voici la 10e partie de ma traduction du fameux tutorial » How to Publish Linked Data on the Web? « écrit par Chris Bizer (Web-based Systems Group, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany), Richard Cyganiak (Web-based Systems Group, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany) et Tom Heath (Knowledge Media Institute, The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK).
10 – D’autres outils et d’autres lectures utiles
Pour plus d’information sur le Web lié (Linked Data) vous pouvez vous référez à ceci :
10.1 – Pour une vue d’ensemble et des bases théoriques
- Tim Berners-Lee: Linked Data (architecture note outlining the basic principles of Linked Data)
- Tim Berners-Lee: Giant Global Graph (blog post)
- Tim Berners-Lee: Browsable Data (slides about Linked Data)
- Tim Berners-Lee: Links on the Semantic Web (blog post stating the critical role of RDF links for the Semantic Web).
- Wikipedia page on Linked Data
- ESW Wikipage on Linked Data
- W3C Semantic Web Activity Homepage
- W3C Semantic Web Frequently Asked Questions
- Paul Miller: Linked Data BOF and Linked Data once again (blog posts about the Linked Data sessions at WWW2007)
- Paul Miller: Opening the Silos – sustainable models for open data (video from the XTech 2007 – Open Data track)
- Michael K. Bergman: More Structure, More Terminology and (hopefully) More Clarity (contextualizes Linked Data in the overall development of the Web)
- Li Ding, Tim Finin: Characterizing the Semantic Web on the Web (ISWC2006 paper trying to measure the size of the Semantic Web, a bit outdated).
- Mike Bergman: Linked Data Comes of Age – LinkedData Planet and LDOW Set the Pace for 2008, February 2008.
- Uche Ogbuji: Real Web 2.0: Linking open data – Discover the community that sees Web 2.0 as a way to revolutionize information on the Web, IBM Developerworks, February 2008.
10.2 – Documentations techniques
- Leo Sauermann et al.: Cool URIs for the Semantic Web (tutorial on URI dereferencing and content-negotiation)
- Alistair Miles et al.: Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies (W3C draft on serving RDF vocabularies according to the Linked Data principles)
- Richard Cyganiak: Debugging Semantic Web sites with cURL (tutorial on how to test Semantic Web sites)
- Semantic Web Tools (listing of RDF stores and development tools)
- Christian Bizer, Daniel Westphal: Developers Guide to Semantic Web Toolkits (another list of RDF development tools)
- Semantic Web Crawling: a Sitemap Extension. The sitemap extension allows Data publishers can state where RDF is located and which alternative means are provided to access it (Linked Data, SPARQL endpoint, RDF dump).
10.3 – Projets et expériences pratiques dans la publication de données liées
- Linking Open Data Project (W3C SWEO community effort that publishes as RDF and interlinks open data sources such as Geonames, DBpedia, Musicbrainz, …. See also List of public Linked Data sources on the Web)
- Christian Bizer et al.: Interlinking Open Data on the Web (poster) (Overview about the W3C SWEO Linking Open Data project)
- Christian Bizer et al.: The RDF Book Mashup: From Web APIs to a Web of Data (Slides). (SFSW2007 paper)
- Marcus Cobden et al.: ECS URI System (Documentation on how the ECS department of the University of Southampton implements Linked Data on their department website.
- A similar example is given be the website of the Web-based Systems Group @ Freie Universität Berlin
- Christian Bizer et al: DBpedia – Querying Wikipedia like a Database (Slides). (WWW2007 Dev-Track presentation)
10.4 – Des clients de données liées
- Tabulator RDF Browser (Linked Data browser implemented by Tim Berners-Lee et al.)
- Tim Berners-Lee et al.: Tabulator: Exploring and Analyzing Linked Data on the Semantic Web (Slides) (SWUI2007 paper about the Tabulator Linked Data browser and its data retrieval algorithms)
- DISCO Hyperdata Browser (a simple Linked Data browser provided by Freie Universität Berlin)
- OpenLink Data Web Browser (Linked Data browser provided by OpenLink)
- Objectviewer (Linked Data browser provided by SemanticWebCentral)
- Semantic Web Client Library (Java framework for building Linked Data clients)
- Semantic Web client for SWI Prolog (This is a small Prolog program allowing to see the semantic-web as a single graph, and to browse it, similar to the Semantic Web Client Library)
- OpenLink Ajax Toolkit (includes both a Data Access Layer of RDF, SQL, and XML called Ajax Database Connectivity and a collection of RDF aware controls covering: Graph Visualizers, TimeLines, Tag Clouds, Pivot Tables, and more)
- See also List of Linked Data Clients (maintained by the W3C Linking Open Data project)
10.5 – Des moteurs de recherche dans le Web des données liées
- Falcons developed by IWS China, currently indexes 7 million RDF documents.
- Sindice developed by DERI Ireland, currently indexes over 20 million RDF documents. See also their ISWC2007 paper Sindice.com: Weaving the Open Linked Data
- Watson developed by KMi, UK. See also the list of papers and presentations about Watson
- Semantic Web Search Engine (SWSE) developed by DERI Ireland. See also their paper MultiCrawler: A Pipelined Architecture for Crawling and Indexing Semantic Web Data.
- Swoogle developed by ebiquity group at UMBC USA, currently indexes 2.3 million RDF documents. See also their papers about Swoogle .